Friday, April 20, 2012

Meet The Momma

Hello everyone my name is BranneNicole aka Brandi and this is Vixie Stover our lovely mommy-to-be

Photobucket

Vixie dear what's wrong?

Photobucket
Vixie: "That tree is making faces at me and said I was a loser. It don't know who it's talking about I'll rip it to shreds and feed it to otters.

Ah I see. Well if you not have guessed already Vixie here is Insane. She is a Insanely Absent Minded Friendly Kleptomaniac Vegetarian. She loves to to eat fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches while sitting in her Turquoise couch being a Songwriter. Not only does she plan to raise 100 kids but she hopes to "borrow" $50,000 worth a junk.

Photobucket

This here is the house that I made then freerealestated to her. It's called Parent Friendly Kid Approved. Found Here -> .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Will be getting around to starting ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment