Sunday, April 29, 2012

Chapter 5: Cuteness

Welcome back for another chapter. Last time Rumor Glenn grew up into and ‘interesting’ looking teen, Vixie was careless and Jelly Bean was creepy again and there was a hint of a new family member.

Photobucket
Everyone welcome Prince Stover into this crazy family.
Photobucket
Someone found some love. Finally Vixie has a puppy so she won’t have to think her kids are puppies.
Photobucket
Oh look someone is having a birthday!
Photobucket
Huh if it wasn’t for that chin thing he would be cute. Sparrow is now EVIL. Oh Joy!
Photobucket
Sparrow: “Look what I made!”
Photobucket
Sparrow: “Muhahahaha die tower, DIE!”

Yep , he’s evil.
Photobucket
Well he ain’t all evil he sure has taken a liking to Prince, well at least he will have someone to play with in the house besides his IF Bubbles.

P R I N C E  S P A M  T I M E
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
He’s so clumsy and cute

P R I N C E  S P A M  T I M E  O V E R

Photobucket
Sparrow: “Mom it’s your turn.”

Vixie: “I know but I’m waiting for the bandits to tell me the move.”

Sparrow: “The bandits?”

Vixie: “Yes, Sparrow, they live in my head.”

Sparrow: “Sure if you say so mom.”
Photobucket
About time she made the first move she went into labor and then something else happened.
Photobucket
We had to change towns because the school glitched up and Rumor and Sparrow would just stand outside the school complaining that they couldn’t get in. So this is what Vixie did to bless the new house, but enough about all that you all want to know about that new baby, right?
Photobucket
Meet Seven Sirius and he looks A LOT like his daddy. His traits are Hates the Outdoors and Heavy Sleeper. Seven likes Hip Hop, like all his older brother and sister, Crepes and the color Red.
Photobucket
Seven and Prince make friends quick, they are just SOOOOO cute together.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sev got an IF just like everyone else. Her name is PeanutButter. I just love Sev’s freckles.
Photobucket
So I got bored with not having Vix pregnant so I made her invite baby daddy #4, Alac Noves, over
Photobucket
Photobucket
The sweet sound of lullabies baby #4 is on its way hope it gets its daddy's skintone!

That’s it for this time, enjoy this cute picture of Seven.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment