Sunday, April 29, 2012

Chapter 4: Mother like Daughter

Welcome back sorry for the delay on a chapter hope you enjoy this one.

Last time Rumor Glenn was an adorable little girl, Vixie made her move on daddy #2, and then had the cutie Sparrow James Midnight.

Photobucket
Well hello Sparrow!

Sparrow: “Hi waddy guess wat momma say we haven’ party!”
Photobucket
Yep that’s right a little miss someone is having a birthday!
Photobucket
And everyone made it this time and Rumor’s daddy is actually watching her unlike last time.

Vixie: “Go baby go mommy is so proud.”

Ty: “Haha your gonna grow up funny looking!”

TY DON’T TALK TO YOUR DAUGHTER LIKE THAT
Photobucket
Rumor: “I hope to grow up pretty and Jelly Bean will be real.”
Photobucket
Oooookay so she is not the prettiest girl but she will do. Rumor grew up with the shy trait, no wonder she wants Jelly Bean to be real she is already friends with him.

Rumor: “He was right I did grow up funny looking.” *sigh* “I hate you.”
Photobucket
What’s wrong Vixie did you lose a fight with your hand again?

Vixie: “Yes, yes I did but that’s not why I’m sad.”

Then why?

Vixie: “My puppy is pretty much all grown up.”
Photobucket
Vixie: “Yes there’s cake!”

And she got over it quick and even in front of daddy #3 now quit dancing and make your move.
Photobucket
Photobucket
For once she did what I asked.
Photobucket
Daddy #3 Zane Spears
Photobucket
Was that a lullaby I heard?
Photobucket
Now that she is a teen, Rumor spends a lot of time with little Sparrow.
Photobucket
Rumor: “Night Sparrow. I love you little brother.”

She is a great big sister I so proud of her.
Photobucket
The next morning Vixie lets Sparrow out of his crib and this is where I find him. Just like his sister at the top of the stairs with no Vixie in sight.
Photobucket
This is where I find her pretending to know what she is doing.
Photobucket
Serves you right now get upstairs and save your son before he falls down the stairs.
Photobucket
Vixie: “Burnt skin I gonna be sick.”
Photobucket
Morning sickness gotta love it.
Photobucket
Sparrow: “Do I really have to learn to talk now?”

Yes you do Sparrow you’re going to be aging up soon so you got to.

Sparrow: “But Mommy smells funny.”

I know puke and burnt skin don’t mix. The sooner you get this over with the faster you can get away from her.

Sparrow: *sight* “Fine”
Photobucket
Vixie: “Say laptop. Laptop like that thing mommy wants to steal.”

Sparrow: “Laptop….. Am I done now?”

Nope
Photobucket
I know Rumor hasn’t been shown much this chapter but it’s because she is busy working on making a potion to bring Jelly Bean to life. Yes he does constantly standing there watching her just as creepy as ever.
Photobucket
Guess who popped!
Photobucket
Ah like mother like daughter
Photobucket
Jelly Bean: “She has a nice butt” *grins*

Creepy Jelly Bean very creepy
Photobucket
So that’s all for this chapter I will leave you with a burned Rumor Glenn playing chess with Jelly Bean.

Photobucket
Guess who is getting a pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment